Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter weekend














Travis and I went to an 8o's theme birthday party a few weeks ago. I had to attach a picture to give everyone a good laugh.

After getting the great news that our EP had been submitted, we had a great weekend! Travis and I went to Marshall to spend some time with friends. Jenny went to spend the night with her Nana and Pop. When we got home, we unloaded a gun cabinet that Travis made in high school shop. It is nice to have something in the house that he made. It also inspired me to take pictures of the blanket and burp clothes I made for Callie as well as the fantastic paintings my Mom did for Callie's room. On Sunday, Travis had to work, so Jenny and I went to my parent's for Easter. Jenny really enjoyed hunting for eggs this year. I just can't wait for next year with both of my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment